Teambuilding … Team-Building … Team Building … Team Builder …
No matter how you spell it or say it – AndyFood is the place to go…
Because you need to think outside the box to grow your business
Because your team needs a challenge and a reward
Because a team building at AndyFood fosters cooperation, creativity, and problem solving
a dynamic hands-on culinary adventure
hidden talent as your team performs and succeeds in a unique environment
an event focused on the goals unique to your team and your business
by sharing a meal your team cooks together
- Our commitment to learning about our clients and their needs
- An established program developed by Andy Broder to enhance communication, cooperation, and focus on the bigger picture (i.e., a group working toward a common goal)
- The option to include a debriefing at the end of your team building
- The AndyFood kitchen and the AndyFood staff
- We're detail-oriented; so your cooking event is easy to plan
- We do all of the above in an entertaining way
- Your team will have exclusive use of AndyFood. We can accommodate up to 36 people with most menus.
- Competitive (Iron Chef) team building classes are available.
Thank you for the outstanding job you and your staff had done for our team building event. It could not have been better. Our team was excited and enthusiastic about the food presentations and the warm, cozy surroundings. Being able to browse your beautiful studio added to the ambiance and fun to the activity. Each dish was so unique with subtle flavorings that can only happen with the attention you and your staff had paid to the teaching and process of each creation.
Everyone in our group praised the opportunity and requested to return next year. A ringing endorsement to the experience they enjoyed. The entire event was well run and tremendously successful with the focal on team building for our diverse group. I will be sure to recommend this learning experience to others.
I appreciated the opportunity to work with you and the dedication you had shown to our group. It was a true pleasure.
West Division Communications